Purchase and Delivery
- 1. Confirm the detail information of the shopping cart.
- 2. Fill in delivery Information and address.
- 3. Select payment method and process the final confirmation.
- 4. Complete your order.
There will not be extra charges for your online payment with credit cards. However, some credit card issuing banks will charge authorization of settlement for overseas transactions fee if you pay our overseas orders with NTD. If you have any questions, please contact your credit card issuing bank.
Ruifang Branch, Frist Commercial Bank
Banking Code of Wiring : 007
Wiring Account : 237-10-005015
invoice with your detail order information including name
and contact telephone to facilitate shipment delivery. Thank you.
Delivery Your Order
Your order will be delivered in 5 - 7 working days (excluding weekends and national holidays) after we receive your order and confirm your payment.
If ordered products are delayed for delivery or cannot be delivered due to some reasons, we will inform you via telephone or E-mail.
Invoice will be sent along with delivery. If the invoice should be sent to an address different from the shipping address, please let us know when you place your order.
Delivery in Taiwan｜President Transnet Corp. (黑貓宅急便)
Outlying islands TWD $220 ~ $360
Delivery to China｜S.F. Express (順豐速運) Pay as Shipment Arrives in China
- To ensure the safety of your credit card payment, 3D verification message is required for payment by credit card in our online shop; if your credit card is not enabled for 3D verification message, or the card issuer does not support 3D verification message, please change to another credit card for payment.
- After your order is confirmed, the cancellation is not taken. Your delivery is completed upon your order being shipped.
- In order to protect your rights, please confirm your order again before checking out to avoid inconvenience and lost.
- Please provide correct membership information, contact telephone number, shipping address, and so forth.
- If there is a transaction dispute that needs litigation, the litigation will take place in the court of competent jurisdiction for the first instance of local district courts.
If you have any other questions, please contact us via one of the following methods so that we can provide advanced service for you.