Golden Flower White Pummelo Kettle & Stove Stand
【Kettle & Stove Stand set】 Two Pieces
Two-piece set of Golden Flower white Pomelo Kettle are the most suitable for boiling water or brewing tea.
The lid button is a beautiful flower. And it also blossom on the handle.
The flower is composed by three gold ingots into an original icon “golden flower”.
And we use it to decorate the teahouse everywhere.
【Golden Flower White Pomelo Kettle】
Plump-shape was inspired by white pomelo. The material is ceramic but with potter’s special formula, makes the kettle different. It could be used as a kettle or teapot.
The top of the kettle is inclined 15 degrees to prevent the lid from falling.
The spout in the shape of a goose head makes water flow smooth.
The taste will be different from ordinary kettle.
【Copper Stove Foot】
The stove foot is shaped like chicken claw.
In Chinese culture, rooster presents many beautiful implications.
It’s called “five virtues”.
These five virtues are benevolence, chivalrous, courtesy, wisdom, and faith.
So the rooster claw-shaped stove feet is also called “five virtues”.
Equipped with burner, it’s easily to use.
1. The tea wares are semi-manually refined and shaped. There will be slight differences due to the influence of materials, temperature, etc. of each batch, as well as the position in the kiln. Therefore, each teapot cannot be 100% the same.
2. The Golden Flower White Pomelo Kettle is specially formulated by the potter. It can be directly heated by open flames such as charcoal fire, gas stove or alcohol burner. It can also be heated by black crystal stove. Please do not heating with flames or there will be dangerous.
3. Do not heat the kettle when there is no water inside, it might be broken. If it has been heated to empty for a while, do not pour water into the pot directly. Remove the kettle from the fire source and place it on a heat-insulation pad to cooling down. And then it could be used normally.
4. Before using the brand new teapot or kettle, please fill the pot or kettle with boiling water and close the lid. Wait for about 3 minutes, pour out the water, pour the boiling water into the pot again, close the lid, wait for about 3 minutes, then pour out the water. Repeat this process about 3 times to start using.
5. Please use hot water to clean tea wares. Pour hot water inside and outside, and then use a warm tea towel to wipe it. Do not cleaning it with steel wool, detergents and technical foams. After the tea ware is completely cooled and dried, store in a dry and odourless place.
6. It is normal to see white crystals after a long-term using kettle, please use it with peace of mind.
7. The copper handle of the kettle, the copper alcohol burner, the copper stove foot and the copper heating pad will appear golden color after a long-term using. If you haven't used it for a long time, partial patina will appear; please feel at ease to use.
8. The handle adopts special double heat insulation design, and it could be directly taken while water is boiling. But it’s still recommended to use according to personal habits.
9. The copper alcohol burner could be added with methyl alcohol (methanol), and it’s recommended to add 210ml at once. If you would like to keep the water warm, it is recommended to pull the cotton core out of the lamp socket for about 1 cm, and loosen the exposed cotton thread to about 1 cm in diameter to achieve the heat preservation effect. 210ml of alcohol can last about 2 hours. If heating is required, it is recommended to pull the cotton core out of the lamp to 1.5-2 cm, and loosen the exposed cotton thread to 3 cm in diameter. The flame will become violent. 210ml of alcohol can last about 40 minutes to 1 hour.
10. The copper alcohol burner is designed with vents on the side. If flames burst from the vents while burning, it is caused by the natural evaporation of alcohol. Please use it with peace of mind. If you would like to extinguish the flame, you could directly put the copper cover on and rotate it to the end, flame would be extinguished.
11. Copper products are metallic materials, which conduct heat quickly, please pay more attention when using them.